Write for eGovSpace
Share your ideas, experience and learnings with e-Governance professionals and audience
Why become a contributor?
EGovSpace covers a wide variety of topics related to emerging technology, tech intervention for improving public administration, best practices & standards, and innovations in e-Governance landscape. As a leading site on Digital Nation, our writers benefit from exposure to our traffic and our readership. We pride ourselves with having a very niche and researched content.
We are always looking to grow our team of expert guest contributors. If you are passionate about e-Governance & technology, and interested in publishing your articles on our site, do write to us here.
We require you to have expert knowledge in your specialist area and the ability to contribute fresh, highly engaging and 100% original content.
Things to keep in mind before submitting the article
- Submissions must be unique to eGovSpace and must not have been published anywhere else before.
- The content must be factual and of topical interest to our members. Views and opinions are encouraged.
- Articles should not include contact information (phone/email/links), or reference to the services or capabilities of the author’s organization or company.
- EGovSpace will not guarantee a specific date or time of publication
Things to keep in mind while submitting the article
- Articles should be submitted in a Word document (or google sheet) format only.
- The article should be around 1000 – 3000 words
- It should be accompanied by a high-quality banner (main) image (sourced from royalty-free websites/organizations)
- Graphics and tabular information (wherever applicable)
- Would be ideal if you ask a friend to re-read or review your article before submitting. This will minimize errors and reduce the need for editing or re-writing.
- Submission is not a guarantee of publication. EGovSpace reserves the final right on whether to publish.
Things to keep in mind after submitting the article
- Articles will be published on eGovSpace, and can also be included in our newsletter(s).
- It will be shared on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn by us.
How do you submit an article?